GLOBALFOUNDRIES is committed to maintaining an equitable and competitive business environment. Our supplier diversity program promotes business opportunities for diverse suppliers, including minority-owned, woman-owned, historically underutilized business zone (HUBZone), service-disabled veteran-owned, veteran-owned, small businesses and other disadvantaged business enterprises in the various communities we serve. By creating sound business relationships, we strengthen economic development and viability for all parties, while providing a value-added strategy that creates a competitive advantage. The supplier diversity program is an important part of our sourcing efforts. This program helps us to:
- Match qualified diverse suppliers with the needs of our internal business partners
- Build long-term business relationships with individuals that are reflective of our communities
- Create business opportunities for diverse suppliers
- Become more competitive in a diverse marketplace
We are dedicated to fair and open competition in sourcing. As part of our sourcing process, the procurement team provides our internal business partners with a list of qualified diverse suppliers to consider.
- Disabled-owned businesses
- Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Zone businesses
- Minority-owned businesses
- Small business enterprises
- Service disabled veteran-owned businesses
- Veteran-owned businesses
- Women-owned businesses
Our Supplier Diversity/Small Business Program consists of:
Utilization - We integrate strategies to include competitive sourcing opportunities.
Tracking - We monitor and report our progress towards achieving our program targets with emphasis on continuous improvement.
Qualification - We verify that businesses meet the criteria of ownership to qualify as a minority, woman-owned, small disadvantaged or HUB Zone certified firm.
Outreach - We seek out diverse suppliers through active involvement with small business and minority development organizations and participation in various trade shows.