Driven by the accelerated rollout of 5G-ready mobile devices and wireless network hardware, the next leap forward in pervasive connectivity is here. In an era of real-time hyper connectivity, higher levels of innovation are necessary to support increasingly complex requirements and standards. The RF Network from GlobalFoundries (GF®) enables customers and partners to develop differentiated, RF-optimized solutions to take on these challenges and accelerate time to market.
RF Network offers leverage to GF customers by providing access to GF’s industry-leading RF platforms and roadmap which include FDX™ RF, RF SOI, SiGe and RF CMOS (both mainstream planar and advanced FinFET offerings). The network offers expertise in mmWave testing and characterization, RF-centric IP, EDA and design service solutions from GF. Partners of the RF Network enable designers to build innovative products across the growing spectrum of RF applications fueled by 5G rollouts, from AI to IoT. Bring your innovations to reality with the RF Network.
Bring products to market faster
The RF Network arms designers with a single point entry to access GF’s plug-and-play catalog of high-quality offerings that have been optimized for RF applications—ranging from engineering, to production and test services—so GF customers can get their products to market faster.
Design with confidence
GF’s experts validate offerings from RF Network with GF semiconductor solutions, assuring customers that they meet the highest standards and giving designers a low-risk, cost-effective path to develop highly optimized, first-time-right RF solutions.
Simplify RF design
The RF Network eases the challenge of RF design by empowering designers and system architects with a full suite of IP, design enablement tools and resources, characterization and test services developed by RF experts that cover the testing of chips, packages and board.
Explore the program
Contact us at email@example.com to find out more about the customer and partner benefits of the RF Network.
Meet our RF Network partners
- mmWave silicon IP for backhaul, 5G, satellite communications and radar sensors
- ASIC design services for wireless transceivers, radar radios, phased-array antennas, frequency synthesizers and analog front-ends
- ANSYS multiphysics simulation enables chip-package-system (CPS) success in 7nm FinFET, RFIC and 22FDX in AI, 5G, automotive and HPC applications
- Solve physically-coupled design challenges of power, thermal, variability, timing, electromagnetics and reliability across CPS
- Silicon-validated analog/mixed-Signal IP
- Design services including analog design, ASIC design, mask design, characterization, and full turnkey design and supply-chain management
- Learn more
- Highly integrated IoT systems-on-chip comprising front ends, radios, mixed-signal, power management, PHY and modem
- Turnkey best-in-class full-chip RFIC and modem design services for customers' system solutions
- Bruco Integrated Circuits is a fabless IC design center with a focus on Analog/Mixed Signal and RF.
- We provide design services and turnkey solutions from early system specification to qualified silicon, designing LNAs and Switches in 7SW/8SW technologies.
- Spectre® RF Option simulator with GLOBALFOUNDRIES SOI models for fast and accurate RF and noise analysis
- Virtuoso® custom IC platform with GLOBALFOUNDRIES SOI for low noise integration of RF with mixed-signal designs
- World-class radio/antenna advanced test and characterization facility, electromagnetic simulation and modeling from MHz to THz
- Intelligent mmWave phased array/MIMO integrated circuit, module, antenna, system-in-package, IP and R&D
- CoreHW is your one-stop custom ASIC solution partner
- CoreHW competences cover RF systems; RFIC; analog, mixed signal and digital; RF front-end and antennas
- WaveIntegrity™ is a comprehensive software suite that integrates seamlessly into any customer flow to tackle SLN during digital, analog or RF IP authoring and full system integration, from RTL to tape out
- SiPEX™ accurately models interactions between devices, back-end-of-line, and silicon-on-insulator (SOI) substrates enabling RF front end module designers to fully simulate layout and design changes with accuracy, speed and seamless design flow interoperability
- A total RF, mmWave, digital and mixed-signal test solution provider, from test fixture design, test program development on ATE/ Bench and RF HTOL reliability test to production
- Die processing service: Back grinding, laminate, laser mark, laser grooving, dicing, AOI, singulated wafer probing and T&R with six-side visual inspection
- Characterization, simulations and modeling services for substrates, active and passive devices for analog and RF applications and MEMS, with a special focus on the FEM. Our services cover on-wafer and packaged components testing
- Incize's capabilities include small- and large-signal, wideband, nonlinear and noise behaviors, as well as harsh environment and radiation hardness applications
- RFwave-tailored circuit simulators with tight integration of 3D EM simulation technologies enabling co-simulation of chip level RF circuit blocks, multi-chip and multi-technology modules
- An interoperable IC design platform
- High Frequency Measurement services up to 110 GHz and Device Modeling
- Projects previously completed for GlobalFoundries include: Noise Characterization of Transistors up to 50 GHz and Noise, S-parameter and IP3 testing of 22nm FD-SOI LNAs over temp up to 40 GHz
- Differentiated memory IP solution targeted at ultra-low power designs, with a complete test and repair solution
- SRAM/RF memory compilers for 45RFSOI process, quick turnaround on ROMs/CAMs/multi-port macros
- IP customization services on silicon-proven microwave front-ends and synthesizers up to mmWave frequencies
- World class transceiver designs for backhaul, 5G, 802.11.* and RADAR applications
- Analog/RF IC EDA suite enabling fast passive modeling and simulation at advanced technology nodes
- Integrated passive devices (IPD) solution enabling system miniaturization for RF front-end module designs